Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Crows independently came up with the concept of trial by jury. Its really hardcore cuz when a crow loses it is mobbed and murdered but it is justice of a sort. :crowethics:

Also my parents' female cockatiel hates the poo poo out of her mate when he whistles at humans or puffs up and acts like hot poo poo. Shes very sensitive to hubris and attacks when it is displayed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Cockatiels really are awesome. Smarter and with greater longevity than budgies, not too much louder, and not nearly as malevolently crazy as bigger parrots. :derptiel:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Angela Christine posted:

You know people have grandmas born in like the 1960s now, right?

poo poo, id bet some people have grandmas from the 80s at this point. The math comes close to working out.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Fojar38 posted:

birds are cool and good

What? No. I dont think anyone else is claiming this. Fun and crazy? Shure. Cool? Uhhhh... Good? Hahaha hell no. They're more evil than good really.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Sheep-Goats posted:

Nah man I had a cockateil that was chill as gently caress and as goodly as a saint. Also funny to hold like an ice cream cone.

Don't let them confuse you.

I've had 'tiels too and they were fun, easy pets. But never be fooled. They are not civic minded creatures.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Sheep-Goats posted:

Cockateils are usually not that good at singing and they like to remix the songs you teach them a lot but they have a good heart.

Yeah tru they mostly like doing bugfuck scat remixes. The one that fully sang the totoro theme earlier in the thread without busting into a 'tiel jazz riff was pretty amazing.

BTW my folks' female 'tiel hates it when the male sings with any human. I cant tell if she considers it cheating or hubris or what, but once he starts going theres a 50% chance she'll attack. If he gets really prideful and spreads his wings/puffs up the chance goes to something like 80%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Oh my god. Id thought id seen it all. But now there are not just burd crazies (which is acceptable), but also a pigeon crazy (unacceptable) abort, abort, abort!

• Locked thread