Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXYZttxunPw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
always treat birds with respect

except canadian geese, gently caress em all

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I really want a pet bird but I know I'm not responsible enough to care for one or wealthy enough to buy one, and this thread is not helping. :smith:

Austin has been developing wild populations of what I now suspect are monk parakeets aka Quaker parrots for the last few years at least, and they seem to be spreading. Has anybody else in the area seen them? They're super pretty. :3:

yeah they hang around a couple parts of austin, i first noticed them around north lamaar, and a few nests near sixth street around the police station. recently seen a lot around onion creek/slaughter

• Locked thread