Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hey all, I played salem a bit with a group I liked, adn way back i played haven and hearth with a really cool Italian and his sister. but real life got in the way of the salem shenanigants and I'm sorry to everyone I bailed on. It seemed yall were cool, and i imagine got along fine with me, but if you. Any small groups of goons wanna join up tonight? I hav voice chat, skype, plat, and just hit me up. I'll definitely need a guide but I love these games.

I am Kisra Keris staring at the fire. I'll remake if i proceed beyond this point and i need to not do so, but if any goons are willing to jion me as a 2 man team, or a 1-4 man team, i'm not into large groups, but a small group of chill goons doing things we can grow later sounds fun. I'm not aware of the games problems, i just want to try and enjoy it so feel free to add me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread