Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ill b bach
Sep 13, 2007
100% likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ill b bach
Sep 13, 2007
last night's update was was playable musical instruments

edit:

ill b bach fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 23, 2015

ill b bach
Sep 13, 2007
send an email to havengoons@gmail and we'll invite you to the chat

ill b bach
Sep 13, 2007
nah it's way less retarded than salem ever was

ill b bach
Sep 13, 2007

SinJin posted:

Hopefully, one of the more intelligent Goons will start a new Thread sometime in the next few days. With luck, there will be enough of us next World to poo poo on someone's perfect utopia. ( Please don't tell Sabinati I said that last part!)

WE WILL poo poo ALL OVER EVERYTHING (pls sabinati don't hurt me)

SweetBro posted:

For those who want to play an almost identical but less dead game, Salem is going to be starting a new expedition (server that eventually ends because witches brought about the apocalypse [which we will obviously be trying to do]) soonish? Once they get a firm date (I'd guess a month or so from now), I'm going to throw up a new thread and try to wrangle some goons together for more pubbie tear harvesting fun.

lol no, gently caress slaem :dogout:

• Locked thread