Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
I haven't played this (or salem) in years, but if people want to start a village for the new world then I'm down.

I always liked Haven better anyways. Except for the lag.
Is the lag gone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
It definitely is.

Day 1, wandered naked through the woods. Stole a boat. Made a hat.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Arcland posted:

This actually looks pretty good. Tell me of how I am naive and wrong.

This may have been a thing before, but now apparently you can pick up an item, and then right click it into the ground to make it a stockpile.

Like this one at the house of some pub I stole a bunch of curious and food from.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

SweetBro posted:

I didn't believe this, so I had to actually go in and verify this. Huh, who would've guessed that the dev's cuck-up with Salem actually got them to pull their head out of their rear end and realize that they don't actually know best about everything and managed to actually make a decent game.

Yeah, and they even got rid of that loving stupid "pay for gametime but its totally f2p bro" gimmick they had.

Now you just pay for extra inventory slots lol

• Locked thread