Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeroDays
Feb 11, 2007

the fuck you know about what i need on my mind mother fucker
Which one is the proper Islam though, as in the actual word of God? The more it moves away from treating homosexuals as an abomination, the less the word of God it becomes, surely. When the Quran and Hadith are left to the interpretation of the individual, it seems to me that it's less about the word of God, and more about "designer Islam" that fits the needs and comforts of the modern, sensitive man. Such progressive attitudes implies that the vast majority of Islams are wrong and that the more progressive Muslamics think they're prophets ready to educate the dumb masses or something. The best thing about Islam is that we have access to the literal word of God and it can't be watered down, unlike other religions where rather more (albeit actually literate) scholars have to interpret then write down, to be interpreted and written down again.

No true Muslim would turn down the chance to stone a gay, or at least verbally attest to a willingness to stone a gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread