Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Please take care of yourself so you can once again provide a warm and loving home to your kitties Cringer and Charlie, CH. :shobon: If you feel like you can't keep going for your own sake, remember those two little lives who need you and miss you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

also this sounds pretty fruity and new agey but seasonal affective disorder in a place like the D is very real. if you're inside during work hours, there's a very good chance you could go a few weeks without seeing the sun, and that ain't good for someone who's already feeling somewhat depressed. i dont think you need a 1500 light to sit under in the shower or anything but try to see some sunlight if you can. that unending gray can be pretty brutal if you're not used to it.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Efexeye posted:

also this sounds pretty fruity and new agey but seasonal affective disorder in a place like the D is very real. if you're inside during work hours, there's a very good chance you could go a few weeks without seeing the sun, and that ain't good for someone who's already feeling somewhat depressed. i dont think you need a 1500 light to sit under in the shower or anything but try to see some sunlight if you can. that unending gray can be pretty brutal if you're not used to it.

a friend of mine suffers from depression a bit cause he wakes up at 3 (lol) goes to work at 5 and gets home at 10 so, he never sees the sun. so his mom bought him one of those artificial sunlight lamps to help but it was too bright so he faces it at the wall to dim it and totlaly doesnt understand how it works.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

OP go seek some therapy because you have some serious self destructive tendencies. You seem to thrive on being pitied and being miserable. You are trying to replace the emotions of accomplishment and relief with more problems and depression. You have made HUGE steps in getting yourself in a more positive place but, you like being miserable for some reason. This is some huge lying issue that probably caused your marriage to fail and you become homeless in the first place.

take the money the goons are trying to give you and book a session with a therapist because otherwise you are going to throw all what you and others did away. You want to be pathetic but its about time to grow the gently caress up and stop trying to look for the 1000 reasons to be sad.

gently caress.

Though I agree that he should get some help after all this poo poo blows over it's hardly advisable for the homeless goon who just recently got a job to go out and spend most of the little money he has saved on a therapy session instead of food and poo poo CH seems pretty depressed, but he needs to keep on trucking long enough for him to either feel better in himself or be able to reasonably afford some therapy.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I think someone needs to actively contact CH and start a thread or something for a real Goon Meet party night for him. I can't think of anything that would cheer him up more right now than to have a get together in his honor where he gains a bunch of irl friends as a support system. I'm totally on board if we do.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
RIP CH he drank himselve to death :sigh:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Efexeye posted:

He's had a job a week lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
CH how did you go about ....... you know ..... w*acking off when you were homeless?

would you go into the library bathroom or were you one of those shameless bums that just whips it out and starts cranking it in the middle of the park?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hooked up with the weird girl in the bathroom (didnt have to sing)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

He's had a job a week lmao

i usually want to kill myself pretty bad after a week at work

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Nooner posted:

CH how did you go about ....... you know ..... w*acking off when you were homeless?

would you go into the library bathroom or were you one of those shameless bums that just whips it out and starts cranking it in the middle of the park?
i know you're trying to be all wicked sick edgy here but between the bloody sausage shits, the face tumor and the heart condition i somehow doubt it was high up on his list

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nooner posted:

RIP CH he drank himselve to death :sigh:

Still so sad :rip:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Choco1980 posted:

I think someone needs to actively contact CH and start a thread or something for a real Goon Meet party night for him. I can't think of anything that would cheer him up more right now than to have a get together in his honor where he gains a bunch of irl friends as a support system. I'm totally on board if we do.

No, leave him alone. He needs time, he just went through what might be the worst period of his life and he's likely only now processing it.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I'm depressed, throw me a party.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CrashCat posted:

i know you're trying to be all wicked sick edgy here but between the bloody sausage shits, the face tumor and the heart condition i somehow doubt it was high up on his list

lol yeah im wicked sick edgy check out my edge im so edgy lol i just want to know about his jack off habits you queer

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

lol yeah im wicked sick edgy check out my edge im so edgy lol i just want to know about his jack off habits you queer

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Nooner posted:

lol i just want to know about his jack off habits you queer

Hmmmmm...

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

That one mod is gonna probate you for asking a legit question

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

ffs he would've jacked it behind the wheel just like normal people do whenever you're in a car by yourself for hours (months in his case)

e: you queers

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
See, thank you that was all I was asking!!

Also crashcat asked me not to tell anyone but she shits her pants on the reg lol

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Haha, you like to spy on girls pooping. :cawg:

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
2 girls, 1 nooner

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Time to close the thread. I fear we won't get anymore updates.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tony Homo posted:

Time to close the thread. I fear we won't get anymore updates.

due to dead op

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Need cat updates!

This is now the cat and Mormon home decor thread. (and a hopefully not dead bloody rear end hobo goon)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ChrisHansen posted:

Need cat updates!

This is now the cat and Mormon home decor thread. (and a hopefully not dead bloody rear end hobo goon)

Cats and home decor have gone to war.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Angela Christine posted:

Cats and home decor have gone to war.

Cats and home decor have always been at war. :confused:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ChrisHansen posted:

Need cat updates!

The cats are dead too theyy fell in a bog RIP CATS

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

A homeless cat with a bleeding rear end in a top hat wandered into my school Monday. I'm in Las Vegas. No word yet if she can karaoke, but she is self destructively desperate to drink my coffee and stinks like she has been sleeping in cars.

Coincidence?

I don't think I like imgury

BarbarousBertha fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 28, 2016

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

We.now at point.feet pics are in order

CH show the feet

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

BarbarousBertha posted:

A homeless cat with a bleeding rear end in a top hat wandered into my school Monday. I'm in Las Vegas. No word yet if she can karaoke, but she is self destructively desperate to drink my coffee and stinks like she has been sleeping in cars.

Coincidence?

I don't think I like imgury

So you're saying CH died, and then was immediately reincarnated as a bloody shits hobo cat? Wow, the gods are dicks.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Angela Christine posted:

So you're saying CH died, and then was immediately reincarnated as a bloody shits hobo cat? Wow, the gods are dicks.

reinCATnated :eng101:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Angela Christine posted:

don't knock it till you try it

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Hobo update pls

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

yoloer420 posted:

Hobo update pls

He dead and do are the cats the cat ghosts killed him with guilt rip cats and ch

acrobatbob
Sep 29, 2015

I guess there's a bit of a cat update.

Mostly about this guy:

He has reached a new level of attached to me. He's noticed that if I'm putting the baby down for a nap and he comes into the room and meows loudly I will almost always pick him up, so he does this like it's his job. (He also does this to Clockwerk) Complete with automatic purring as soon as he's anywhere near my head.

If I'm working at my desk he hops onto my lap and puts his paws on my chest so I'll pay attention to him. If that doesn't work he tries to get on my desk and no amount of gently setting him on the floor seems to deter him.

If I sit on the couch he sits on me. If I'm lying in bed he's there.

He's very cute, but you'd think I was actively neglecting him.

This should give you an idea of the level of clinginess we're discussing here:

As for Cringer, he hasn't really gotten much more willing to be upstairs. I've been thinking about feeding them exclusively upstairs but haven't acted on it yet.

E: fixed the images

acrobatbob fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jan 28, 2016

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

acrobatbob posted:

E: uh, why is timg suddenly not working?

It's not timg, it's the links that are leading to missing pages. I respectfully demand that you fix them, for I desire to visualize pictures of cat.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

acrobatbob posted:

Mostly about this guy:

He has reached a new level of attached to me. He's noticed that if I'm putting the baby down for a nap and he comes into the room and meows loudly I will almost always pick him up, so he does this like it's his job. (He also does this to Clockwerk) Complete with automatic purring as soon as he's anywhere near my head.

If I'm working at my desk he hops onto my lap and puts his paws on my chest so I'll pay attention to him. If that doesn't work he tries to get on my desk and no amount of gently setting him on the floor seems to deter him.

As for Cringer, he hasn't really gotten much more willing to be upstairs. I've been thinking about feeding them exclusively upstairs but haven't acted on it yet.

All your imgur links are 404s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat
Fixed-

acrobatbob posted:

Mostly about this guy:

• Locked thread