Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Nosfereefer posted:

by comparison, people 2000 years from now will think people worshipped gods like "freedom" or "justice" because we treat these terms in an elevated, metaphysical way

Whack- the god of dat sheeit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Anewbus- god of district budget proposals that'll never be approved

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

probably tom cruise, u never kno with him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tom cruises real name is tututtnakanikiaz and he was born to our great ra in the midst of the great flames, and carried down to our plane by those weird Egyptian birds w/ human heads. his atk power scalez w/ the number if cards in your hand & he a allowed yami yugi to defeat marik in season 4 and bring peace to egypt

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i'm the god of well, why wouldn't i spend my entire paycheck on designer jeans

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my signature look is 8 dollar t-shirt from Target 50% off from Black Friday with a burrito stain, thrift store tennis shoes poorly laced, walmart animal print sunglasses, and $600+ raw denim designer jeans imported from Japan, always selvedge, never washed to preserve my authentic fades. i am god of rocking my look it's the dope fiend chic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

can you just not posted:

Flushy, the Toilet King

• Locked thread