Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Oh hey, here's the Transformers thread. Pretty low key release on this one but it looks pretty great. Probably will end up getting it because Platinum.

Onmi posted:

So I first heard of this game when a friend told me "Hey did you know Platinum was doing a Transformers game?" Then I just saw Chip's recent stream and went "Oh hey this is a fun game. Oh god it has weapon drops. Oh god it has stat upgrades. I'm going to lose my life to this game aren't I?"

Probably, but I'll wait until it's on sale.

notZaar posted:

Yeah same here. 50 bucks seems just a tad too steep for what is essentially a half budget, half "real" game. I'd snap it up easily at $35.

Be prepared to wait a good while because:

1. Activision
2. Licensed IP

It took forever for the older Transformers games to drop in price at least on Steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread