Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Having so much fun with this. I still suck at P* games, buy the kicks it gives for the fun combat and "Oh yes, I get to fight X now!". Ah yes. Might be one of the few games I play through several times to explore everything and all the different play styles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Is it wrong that mt first though was:

"Just think of the QTE fest or massive finger breaking combo you could be made to pull off in order to open The Matrix, then roll out of Unicorn's exploding body as the ending theme blasts out."

And only on re-reading that did I notice I'm basically wishing for P* to make Transformers: The Movie: The Game. Where to I kickstart that?

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Bloodly posted:

'Platinum does the 80s?'

Thundercats, He-Man, Ulysses 31, Wheeled Warriors?

Hah pretty muching much. Ulysses 31 is some odd intersection of obscure but has easy hooks for a great game. Wheeled Warriors was kick rear end too. I don't think I ever understood what was going on in that show as a kid, but I'd so buy it.

Edit: While we're at it, M.A.S.K. and Galaxy Rangers, because again exploding action fun.

DroneRiff fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 20, 2015

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Could do what Bayonetta 2 did with it's online co-op. That worked pretty well, sharing it with both players and letting it be comboed up.

• Locked thread