Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Is there any difference between the 360 and XBOne versions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Beat the game, starting Commando level with Grimlock, and somehow I managed to pull off a German suplex on Megatron.

Best game possible.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I have no idea HOW I suplexed Megatron. I just know I did it. I imagine I somehow pulled off a back-attack of some sort.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I'm on the 360, so I have no circle button.

Grimlock is tough, though. Every time you dodge, you're suddenly a dinosaur, and it's disconcerting and makes it harder to hammer the crap out of Devastator's ankles.

Although one time, Devastator shot a drill at me, and somehow, I CAUGHT THE drat THING. I was so excited I screwed up the throw-back, but I have no idea how that happened, either.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

And what's the best thing to do with them, damage-wise, if you pick them up?

And also, I got to the end.

What is that on the Teletraan screen?\? Is Optimus Prime planning to become a combiner for some reason?

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Grimlock vs three giant Insecticons. Apparently impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I'm still having problems not transforming when I'm trying to dodge, so I go 'DODGE HAMMERTIME crap I'm a dinosaur.'

His strength should make up for lack of speed and just hit like a drat train. Or maybe I need to learn how to actually do the moves I bought.

• Locked thread