Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mofabio
May 15, 2003
(y - mx)*(1/(inf))*(PV/RT)*(2.718)*(V/I)
lol people who say we aren't "good enough" for communism or stateless societies

We very clearly aren't "good enough" for capitalism or states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mofabio
May 15, 2003

Veskit posted:

Is this discussion possible without saying "with X economic system in addition to"

They are part and parcel- monarchies go with feudalism, parliamentary democracy with capitalism, hunter-gatherer bands with anarchism. The other state systems we've tried under capitalism, like dictatorships, don't last too long

Mofabio
May 15, 2003

TheImmigrant posted:

Capitalism degenerates into kleptocracy or corporatism without checks on the capital's power. That is the real danger of Citizens United.

That's what I'm saying, social democracies with marginal attention paid to working class concerns are extremely effective at throwing water on revolutionary fire, meaning more stable

• Locked thread