Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

it came with destiny (??) and the new fifa, and also i bought bloodborne. tell me what are all the must have playstation/multi-platform console titles, so i can get them and play tyhem. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

this is a posting safe zone so i if see any jokers in this thread saying the playstation has no games then im going to get my personal friends on the something awful admin team on the horn and have you banned forever. thank you.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i would get N++

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm going to be getting one next week, gamer. Pumped to have another gaming machine in the collection.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i got a ps3 like 2 weeks ago and only really played noby noby boy

Soral
May 30, 2009

Alain Post posted:

I'm going to be getting one next week, gamer. Pumped to have another gaming machine in the collection.

hell yeah!

Soral
May 30, 2009

i think i have noby noby boy on my ps3 still. is that cross play or whatever? can i play noby noby boy on my ps4? or do i need to keep the old console hooked up?>

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its not on ps4

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

girl is approaching pluto

Soral
May 30, 2009

i don't really understand how cross buy works

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Soral posted:

i don't really understand how cross buy works

quote:

3rd party script to sort the download list in the webstore. Paste this in the address bar of your browser after logging in to the webstore
code:
javascript:$.getScript("//repod.github.io/psdle/psdle.js");void(0);
Type in "java script:" in case the browser cuts it off. Click on the blue logo after entering in the link to start the script.

then you can load up a list of everything playstation digital you own and filter to just show things you already own for ps4

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

why is every console company too dumb to just copy steam and make their system just show a big fuckin list of games you own and games you have installed, they hide what you own

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm going to post this thread next year.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

im planning to make 2016 my Year of PS3 where i play all the good japanese ps3 games and will post a thread announcing it

Soral
May 30, 2009

elf help book posted:

then you can load up a list of everything playstation digital you own and filter to just show things you already own for ps4

this was very helpful. thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

why is every console company too dumb to just copy steam and make their system just show a big fuckin list of games you own and games you have installed, they hide what you own

I have my Steam library set to only show what I have installed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne and MGSV are all I have, along with random PS+ plus games I've played for about an hour. Well, I also bought Final Fantasy Type-0 HD but that was just so I could play th FFXV demo. Cheers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

yea but if you wanna see everything its simple to check, on like all of the systems either you look up an individual item on their slow store pages, or you get a giant list of everything you ever bought in order of purchase

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

get resogun and its season pass if you like shmups/shooters

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

yea but if you wanna see everything its simple to check, on like all of the systems either you look up an individual item on their slow store pages, or you get a giant list of everything you ever bought in order of purchase

Yeah it's annoying, but I pretty much buy all of my games physical. Except on my vita, but that's a nightmare of memory card swapping anyway which is a huge pain for an entirely different reason

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
trade in destiny for destiny: the taken king edition, unless that's the one you have, for $37, and then trade it back to gamestop for $60

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Soral
May 30, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

trade in destiny for destiny: the taken king edition, unless that's the one you have, for $37, and then trade it back to gamestop for $60

its the one i have. im giving it to a friend for 40 dollars

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Soral posted:

its the one i have. im giving it to a friend for 40 dollars

youre a bad friend

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Probably can't play Super Mario Maker levels, huh?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

youre a bad friend

I'm glad he's profiting from his friends

Soral
May 30, 2009

he actually jumped at the opportunity to buy it at half price because i regularly make friends with the mentally ill

Soral
May 30, 2009

this is what it's like to buy video games in my hosed up country

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i got mine yesterday. came with destiny and mgs5 and i got bloodborne too.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Awesome! posted:

i got mine yesterday. came with destiny and mgs5 and i got bloodborne too.

Welcome PlayStation gamers

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

im going to buy a ps3 on friday when i pick up my amiibo. good luck with your purchase op

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm glad he's profiting from his friends

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

my play station 4 is coming tomorrow, they fixed it in like a day.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want a PS4 for: Madden, Until Dawn, and Rock Band.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
You're in luck OP

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I bought a PS4 so that I could play MGSV while I am trapped in the desert away from my PC. I ordered Bloodborne today.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

I bought a PS4 so that I could play MGSV while I am trapped in the desert away from my PC. I ordered Bloodborne today.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Soral posted:

it came with destiny (??) and the new fifa, and also i bought bloodborne. tell me what are all the must have playstation/multi-platform console titles, so i can get them and play tyhem. thanks.

you have all of them

Soral
May 30, 2009

i also got infamous second son. its pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

FactsAreUseless posted:

When you post that I'll probably still be waiting for a reason to buy one beyond Persona 5 and Bloodborne. I need more to dive into than that.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You're in luck OP

...and releases like this are not helping at all

• Locked thread