Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I use the PSX 20th anniversary theme on both PS3 and PS4. On PS4 it sometimes plays the PSX boot-up tune which is extremely awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Destiny is boring rear end and I don't understand why my friend wants to play it so badly when there are literally hundreds of other, better games to play.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Foxhound posted:

Destiny is boring rear end and I don't understand why my friend wants to play it so badly when there are literally hundreds of other, better games to play.

its got guns and loot

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

every time a game people are intensely stupid for playing finally fades away an even dumber one takes its place

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

every time a game people are intensely stupid for playing finally fades away an even dumber one takes its place

We have to keep DOTA 2 alive for as long as possible!

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

elf help book posted:

its got guns and loot

But none of the guns are any good! And the loot is useless! You get as far as you can and then literally everything you pick up is 100% useless because there is no endgame. You can't even use it for transmogrification. What a stupid, bad game. At least I didn't pay for it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think if you make a game where can aim and shoot a gun and when you shoot an enemy a number pops up you should be put to death.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I want to play Destiny.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

In Training posted:

I think if you make a game where can aim and shoot a gun and when you shoot an enemy a number pops up you should be put to death.

I love numbers, and seeing them go up. One of the best gamer feels.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Alain Post posted:

I love numbers, and seeing them go up. One of the best gamer feels.

you should watch your score go up in a good game as you get better instead

Soral
May 30, 2009

i fought the martyr guy in bloodborne- whoever put unavoidable fall damage right in front of the boss arena is a terrible person

Soral
May 30, 2009

also his point blank skull explosion is kind of bs because of how fast it comes out but it's avoidable by not being in front of him ever i guess so that's not a big deal

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

elf help book posted:

you should watch your score go up in a good game as you get better instead

I bought Bloodborne too.

Dec 26, 2012

Soral posted:

also his point blank skull explosion is kind of bs because of how fast it comes out but it's avoidable by not being in front of him ever i guess so that's not a big deal

just don't press him too hard early because that's the only time he does it

Soral
May 30, 2009

i beat him. a pretty fun boss overall even if i think some elements are kind of not well designed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

they did this to quake

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-E0ty8VqGw

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Playstation 4 is dropping in price by 50 dollars permanently today.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
rear end!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
This does NOT get a Gamer Hell Yeah from me.

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

owned

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still haven't bought a PS4 so yay for me :grin:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1wWl_7wOuw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Soral posted:

i fought the martyr guy in bloodborne- whoever put unavoidable fall damage right in front of the boss arena is a terrible person

??

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Soral posted:

i beat him. a pretty fun boss overall even if i think some elements are kind of not well designed

maybe the problem is you dude.. no offense :P

Soral
May 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXlnSsy-Ig8

Soral
May 30, 2009

i even put in an annotation pointing out the fall damage to you.... sheesh.............

Soral
May 30, 2009

i will stand by my assertion that his big point blank skull explosion comes out too fast. it isn't great. someone here said he only uses it if you get too aggressive with him but he does it in that video basically right out the gate.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I got a Playstation 4 today
Just to have those gamer feels

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

well, ok. but i donmt think anyones ever lost that fight by that exact amount of hp :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Soral posted:

i will stand by my assertion that his big point blank skull explosion comes out too fast. it isn't great. someone here said he only uses it if you get too aggressive with him but he does it in that video basically right out the gate.

pretty sure u can parry that attack dude.

Soral
May 30, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

well, ok. but i donmt think anyones ever lost that fight by that exact amount of hp :P

in that video i have less hp than the amount you lose from that drop two times lol.... every hit point matters, in my opinion

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm not really 100% on which of his attacks are parryable... he has this thing where bullets curve around him instead of hitting him sometimes. you can see it really clearly just before the very last parry i get

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Soral posted:

i'm not really 100% on which of his attacks are parryable... he has this thing where bullets curve around him instead of hitting him sometimes. you can see it really clearly just before the very last parry i get

almost all of them are parryable .. but when u get him down to like 50% or so he does some kind of charging move that gives him an aura, and after that you can't parry most of his attacks anymore. however, u can stop him from charging with a visceral attack. this is kinda vague biut i havent fought him in a month or 2.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm not a fantastic player by any stretch but i'm pretty proud of all the parries i got in the last half of that fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

i'm not a fantastic player by any stretch but i'm pretty proud of all the parries i got in the last half of that fight

Logarius is my favorite fight in the entire series, and parrying his air attack feels so loving good. Grats

• Locked thread