Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

wormil posted:

Scream (MTV) stole some steam from this. Remains to be seen whether this can be better, a little disjointed so far but I like it okay.

I've watched both and seriously, it didn't. Scream Queens embraces the hammy-ness and tropes of the material its playing up while the best Scream could do is echo the Kevin Williams formula while everybody save 2 actors (the nerd and the Bex Taylor whatever) are just horrible performance machines.

A better summary of Scream Queens is 'SCREAM mets HEATHERS'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably when Denise said she'd keep an eye on Zayday and then loving moon-walked out of the scene.

Billie Lourd just crushed it as Sadie Swenson / Chanel #3. The flashes of crazy happiness following her arrest were just perfect.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Kwatz posted:

Happy that the series has been renewed but I would rather see it set in a summer camp. Oh well. I'm just glad we get more scream queens.

How about summer school?

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
gently caress Grace in her stupid face.

• Locked thread