Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Quinn from Dexter guest starred on Limitless this week as the FBI SWAT team guy and he still looks like warmed over death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
The show's NZT is different from the movies in that the side effects hit much sooner from what I remember. Morra spends weeks on it before he has blackouts.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

Bradly Cooper looked odd in the last episode, almost as if they digitally added him or something.

I bet Detective Dexter's sister finds the nzt record and takes one.

A giant heap of greenscreening is done these days so it was probably easier than flying him out to the set for a day of shooting. You'd be surprised as to how many things are greenscreened.

Law and Order:

Ugly Betty:

]

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Truly the greatest show. The Naz fighting game was amazing. :allears:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Novick typing something and then erasing it in response to the micropenis message is just the cherry on top of that episode and probably the most real to life cellphone thing.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Still the best show on Tuesdays; absolutely been hitting it out of the park the last couple eps.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Where was Mike this past episode anyways, did they say?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

The way CBS is scheduling this show is borderline criminal.

11/24, 12/15, 1/5, 1/19, next episode 2/9

Just take a 3 month break and get it out of the way. 2-3 weeks between episodes is a real easy way to lose an audience.

Sweeps man, sweeps.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Well, this is an unexpected turn of events.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Zaggitz posted:

Welcome to how every Person of Interest Fan has felt for a year.

I can't wait to catch up on Limitless though I was really liking it before I got super busy for tax season.

Person of Interest was hosed because it's produced by Warner. CBS had no incentive to keep production rolling like they would if they were producing it. Limitless is produced in house and has Bradley Cooper as one of its EPs. I'd give it good odds of getting a second season.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Movie NZT is different from show NZT in that the side effects from the movie version didn't show up for quite a while. Show NZT they come up quickly enough that you'd wonder how there could even be a market for them among the yuppies Brian finds the pills with in the pilot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Shakugan posted:

and b) gave the show an absolutely bonkers schedule.

One week on. Two weeks off. Three weeks on. Two weeks off. One week on. Two weeks off. One week on. One week off. One week on etc etc.

Three things influence this with a spring show: State of the Union, NCAA Basketball (and additionally Superbowl/NCAA Football championships), and sweeps. A lot of the breaks you could attribute to being hosed one way or another by sports.

• Locked thread