Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shattered Amulet Mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Come try and solve the mystery of the mansion which your fellow detectives! But beware, there are malevolent forces out to stop you.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, a small village has made a sour discovery. Do you want to pursue your Citrine Dreams? Accepting players new and old, with a hard cap at 15 players.

The Citrine Dream has been made reality as the survivors share the fruits equally (TOWN VICTORY). Congrats to the winner(s)!

Meanwhile, a cult suffers a sacrilege on the holiest day of the year. Will you soar or will you stumble in this Pelicana Drama? A game for 15 players.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's time :sassargh: How the Scum Stole Xmas XI

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

The Outfit 2: Grip of Vice is a flavor-light game for 17 players.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Phasmophobia Mafia, a Mafia-like game for 16 players.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Click image to sign up for Rimworld Mafia, a role-madness and mechanics heavy game for 19 players.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hey everyone, look, it's a new Cookfia a variable size game based on signups.
People of all cooking skill levels and mafia skill levels are welcome.
Cooking is not required, but there are benefits to doing so.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Wordle Mafia, a flavor-light, open setup game for 13 players.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Also when we are going to open a new chat thread with links to the current discord? Op isn't around to edit her post afaik.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

NFTfia cyor

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I made a list of everyone who won a game in 2021 as a non-town alignment, and all roles will be town roles from 2021 games. I am taking Voodoofly up on the repeated general offer to take the WIFOA setup and run with it. Game could be small, could be really very large!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Greek Mythology Mafia has launched, a game about heroes, a game about gods, and a game about the trials and tribulations they put each other through.

This is a game for 13 players and is a bit more on the experimental end than most of my games. But it should be fun and interesting.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Pathogen 3: Viral Vengeance now open for sign ups!

Click picture for game.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

It's a lovely morning in the village, and you are a horrible goose... if you're a mafia member, that is.

(Picture links to game)

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

13 players, not-quite-role-madness, recruiting now!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

New game up, fairly swingy hidden role game for 13 players up now!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4002369

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Final Fantasy X/X-2 - The Finalest Fantasy

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Coming from the Vault, a new game of Mafia is going to be available only on VHS for a limited time.

Mafia: Disney Sing-Along Edition, is a fast paced, newbie friendly game for 13 people.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Join my CYOR
Probably go live mid next week

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Innistrad Mafia, a mafia game that may or may not include zombies, werewolves and/or vampires.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4010838&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post525820485

Isekai Mafia 2. You know the drill.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Stellaris 2 is now open for sign ups!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Gnosia game needs one replacement player! Game Discord is over here.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Live! Die! Haunt your friends! In Murder at the Magician's Manor, survive in the spooky mansion while wizards are out to kill you, and the ghosts of dead players boo you on.

This is another Gnosia-style mafia-like. 15 seats open!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia 7: You'll Roux the Day is open for recruitment. A game for as many players as sign up with roles distributed based on cooking.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Cookfia 7: You'll Roux the Day is open for recruitment. A game for as many players as sign up with roles distributed based on cooking.

Still need three more.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Just in time for Halloween (to probably be over), it's the Monster Mash all over again! A role madness for 15 players.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opopanax posted:

Oh christ time is flying by, here’s Secret Santa. Same rules as always,
Try to stick to the price limit
Make sure you fill out some sort of bio or wish list
Put your sa name in there somewhere
No bees
There’s an option for international shipping, make sure to check that if you’re willing or it will automatically pick people from your country only

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Just in time for Halloween (to probably be over), it's the Monster Mash all over again! A role madness for 15 players.

Needs three more!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Song Mafia, rolemadness, tail end of D2 needs one replacement!

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Murder at Outpost 4-27a is up. A role heavy game for 17 players.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoops, almost forgot

Christmas game is up

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, a cult suffers a sacrilege on the holiest day of the year. Will you soar or will you stumble in this Pelicana Drama? A game for 15 players.

The Pelicana Drama has ended with the cult practicing the radical forgiveness they preach (TOWN AND SCUM VICTORY). Congrats to the winner(s).

Meanwhile, you are all cordially invited to the nuptial of the century. Two wealthy scions are engaged, but since this is a mafia game, it will soon be marred with violence and death. Attend the Wedding of Robert Prae to Hippolyta Junia if you love love, but also justice. A game for 24 players.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

13 to 15 players

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, you are all cordially invited to the nuptial of the century. Two wealthy scions are engaged, but since this is a mafia game, it will soon be marred with violence and death. Attend the Wedding of Robert Prae to Hippolyta Junia if you love love, but also justice. A game for 24 players.

The wedding has ended abruptly as the scum surrender and the town learns the true meaning of love (TOWN VICTORY). Congrats to the winner(s).

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opopanax posted:

I regret to inform you there's been another murder... In space!
(not Mafia but close)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Super Auspol 改造 Nintendo Mario Kart Galaxy Melee Party 3: Gaiden: 改造 Mafia is now open for signups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Timezone Mafia needs two for a lauch!