Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CubicalSucrose posted:

Separate but related, the OP instructions have a Discord server "template" link that is broken. The PDF of instructions still exists and I'll try working through that.

this is fixed now in the OP of the other thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mafia Signup Roundup!

[Cultivation Mafia] hosted by Deadmeat, game for 17, needs 11!

[Cultist Simulator Mafia] hosted by Maugrim, game for 16, needs 7!

[Formula 11 Mafia] hosted by wins#s, game for 9, needs 1!

[Cluedo Mafia] hosted by Cloacamazing!, game for 15, needs 12! (Just Opened)

[The Egyptian Job Mafia] hosted by fool of sound, game for 17, needs 15! (Just Opened)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shellception posted:

Updated list of games!

no no you gotta @everyone

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trajanmax posted:

Man I’ve not logged into SA in years. I played Mafia here all the time back in the day. If any new games start I’m up for it.

Holy poo poo bro. How are you? If you use discord at all we have two SA mafia chats where people you might know hang around, there’s also a main thread. Dude holy poo poo, windshipper and I were talking about you not too long ago.