Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.
Man I’ve not logged into SA in years. I played Mafia here all the time back in the day. If any new games start I’m up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.

windshipper posted:

I don’t really have the time or energy - honesty, really the desire to invest the needed time or energy? - to doing a game again these days. But, I have to acknowledge this and say, “Hi buddy!! :buddy:

Sandwolf posted:

Holy poo poo bro. How are you? If you use discord at all we have two SA mafia chats where people you might know hang around, there’s also a main thread. Dude holy poo poo, windshipper and I were talking about you not too long ago.

drat some of you old heads are still around! I do have discord. You’ll have to hit me up with the server sometime.

And I’ve been quite well! I played Army for a while, then disappeared off the face of the earth when I started working for the Department of Corrections. Did that for too many years and decided I hated it and now I run a Museum/Paranormal Investigation site. Been on a couple TV Shows, Destination Fear and Kimdred Spirits and that’s about it hahahaha.

How you guys been?

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

I’d love to! Where we doing this at.