Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

=======================================

:clint: Currently recruiting games! :clint:

Slack Mafia #1, Hosted by Lumpen.

=======================================

Only one game recruiting right now but Ecco has promised an EccoGame about dragons that will be open for signups on Monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Also I can't read it since it's been archived, but how exactly did Calvinball work? It gets referenced a lot and I just imagine it involves everyone making up rules (though different ones) up on a whim and running with it.

You imagine correctly, more or less

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Jedit posted:

Don't play with Doppelganger. Otherwise, anything goes. Ten is the maximum number of players so you'll need to use almost everything if you only have the base game. If you have Daybreak, then leave out Curator, PI, Revealer, Bodyguard and Village Idiot.

Also, whatever setup you play make sure you include: either the Seer or the Witch; the Robber; the Tanner; the Troublemaker; and the Insomniac.

They're after a setup for a traditional mafia game for folks who have played ONUW

E: that said you and I have similar ONUW preferences :hfive:

chaoslord fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Dec 1, 2015

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Three games are currently in sign ups

Jealous Husband Returns In Form Of Parrot is at 12/13

1980s Movie Box Art Mafia is at 9/11

Dragonbal Z Mafia is at 7/24

Join now!