Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rarity posted:

Chili, can you presign me for this please? I was always bummed I joined after the last one was finished.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I need to PM you to sign up for the game???

should probably make a thread for it cause I've never had to PM someone to sign up

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Welcome to ADD Mafia a mafia game for 11 players with shortened game days(catered to US timezones)
Please sign up

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Reminder that I'm still looking for sign-ups for ADD Mafia, a 9 player game with 1 IRL day long game days.

its cool trust me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm pretty sure someone ran a game with forced PRs a while ago I'll try and find it in votefinder

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
run it jedit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

The Conquest has ended with an Arrentish victory, as everyone reading this post knows since pretty much everyone played in it.

Hooray.

I wasn't in this game, thanks for the update