Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

pile of brown posted:

rather than get all caremad, we'll just play along.

lol bullshit you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jose posted:

it usual requires effort on the op still for that to happen. chicken cheese didn't have much effort but lots of persistence and photos

My michelada thread had a lot of pictures and effort in the OP :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bartolimu posted:

I liked the michelada thread...for a while. I've always wanted more threads like it, with a concentration on something particular and people coming in to give their perspectives or refinements to the thing being discussed. We have too many megathreads. The issue with smaller threads is they eventually die out as discussion or interest wanes. There's nothing wrong with this - it keeps the forum fresh and interesting, rather than clogged with the same old crap all the time - but when the efforts to resuscitate a thread outweigh with badness the benefit the thread can provide, it's my job as a moderator to take the thread out back and do the needful. Sorry that hurt your feelings, friend.

As to whether we're serious or loving with you/them, OP, can't it be both?

Its okay the thread really had run its course, you area good mod Bartolimu we need more like you on the forums (:

• Locked thread