Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

N++ is the final and definitive iteration of the series which helped to usher in the modern era of hardcore running and jumping.

In this fast-paced, action-packed puzzle platformer set in a distant 2D future, you play as a ninja -- darting through obstacles, narrowly evading a slew of inadvertently homicidal enemy robots, and collecting gold in a minimalist, sci-fi world. You know, traditional ninja stuff.

To put it simply, this is a minimalist platforming game heavy on momentum and physics. If you liked Super Meat Boy, you'll probably like this game as well. It focuses on fantastic control and controller feel paired with a bold aesthetic.

Launch Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFl3zU56-e0

N++ is available on the Playstation Store for $19.99. They are likely to port the game to PC as well at some point.

August 2016 Update:: They have in fact released on steam. I added some codes at the bottom here. Steam page link here.

To kick this off, here are some North American download codes. My cousin and his partner are the developers and were nice enough to provide these (thread has mod approval). If there is interest, they can provide some Euro codes also so if you'd like some let me know.

----

New batch of NA codes - this time they're in reverse order in case somehow the last ones were snatched by bots. Just enter these in character by character backwards to front.

----

Sept 27 edit: he's giving you bastards more codes. These are reversed like last time. Enter them in reverse order.

EU
TCEE-6NKK-4HRC
R243-TNDP-7RGL
AR72-7NTM-6ECG
6LD7-GNKN-322K
E84A-TNT9-3TRH

Aug 2016 edit:

Game is released on PC - here are some steam download codes. They're in reverse order.

CP8AG-XQID0-NVI4P
KHVG7-K4ZIM-BMEH0
M5WC6-D5LXW-K94JD
PW07Y-JAQJ6-V4P22

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Aug 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Jim Flatline posted:

Come on, Euro it up son.

I'll shoot an email off today letting them know there's interest.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Will be posting some euro codes and more NA codes soon. Just at work.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Added codes.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

So apparently they're going to try to get this on steam. If it goes to Greenlight I'll let you guys know.

Someone let me know if the codes are all bombed out and i'll edit them from the OP.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Posting to let you guys know this is now available on Steam. I have some more codes for you guys, check the bottom of the OP. Enter them in reverse and let me know when you've taken one.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Fawf posted:

They're all gone, thanks for posting those. I really hope the game does better on PC, I remember hearing that the console version greatly undersold what they were shooting for.

updated the OP, thanks.

Yeah apparantly it's doing better on steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

There's a movement to nominate this game for the "played this before it was cool" or w/e award. If you've enjoyed the game please consider nominating it through the store page on steam. It's also 25% off.

• Locked thread