Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

:siren:Taking all bets on the official Mecca 2015 Death toll:siren:

Making book now, place your bets, boys.

In going to put my chips on 1337, 1420, 1469, 1488, and finally 1666.

Closest bettor on Jan 1, 2016 wins.

Taking all bets. Real numbers only, irrational and imaginary numbers get you a wedgie and a sack check.

Contest is subject to the whims of my attention span and islamaphobia and also potentially the side effects of irregular usage of Atypical Antipsychotic. Not valid in Oklahoma, Why? Because seriously, gently caress Oklahoma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
too little, too late

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

OMFG PSTD LOL PBUH posted:

Waaaaaaay the gently caress ahead of you.

:tipshat:
No, really. That's my last 4. :(.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
We're counting all deaths directly related to or near Mecca and Medina, per annum.

I'm also gonna put everyone down for:

Not Enough
Too Little Too Late
A good start
Never Enough
Inshallahahahaha

Kinda like the free spot in the center of the bingo card. So we all get to win!

Also since this bit is gonna get stale with time I propose this also be the "Sick liveleak Middle East videos" thread and that we also have a competition for sickest muzzie faces of death video.

This should be a great year to start "Worlds funniest Jihad Videos" since iPhone 6s with 4k video cape is enroute to ISIL as we speak.

Steve Jobs was Syrian and all. Woz was his chubby WASPy beard.

:colbert:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Voted 7.0 of 10.

Brutal and sick. No doubt. :thumbsup:

But that's no detcord beheading, which was a 8.5/10. Some have even said 9.0, but I'm a conservative and waiting for their truly creative stuff.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

elite_garbage_man posted:

how about a det cord circumcision?

Detbris sounds a lot like Debris which is still better than having an ultra orthodox Rabbi give you pecker herpes TBQH, which happens to this day. Even in the U.S.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Those herpes spreading fresh cut baby dick sucking Ultra Orthodox Rabbis make the ovens seem like an obvious and reasonable solution to a serious social problem.

They're my peoples Taliban.

Well that and Israeli Settlers but natch I got cousins that are all about living in the settlements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Done

• Locked thread