Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
orcane's fair is so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

bef posted:

Trying to get the hang of ORca whaledog but you know me i love being aggressive as hell and I don't really know how to approach because their freakin' fair makes me go backwards. Seems like a really vertical type of character

a puddle-charged side-b hits harder and goes further than non-charged, perfect for just teleporting in on someone turtling. also play some mind games, if you have a puddle out and you up-b on the ground, you'll teleport to the other puddle and leave one behind where you were. flip back and forth to gently caress with someone and surprise them with a puddle-charged smash.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

protip for orcane: neutral b on flat ground fires a shot exactly one roll distance away from orcane. you can steadily advance with neutral b -> roll forward -> neutral b -> roll forward and always be in a puddle.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

Kobold Sex Tape posted:

can this game be played with a fight stick? i don't know anything about how smash controls.

an analog stick is useful so you can walk/run/dash, but otherwise all the other controls are mappable to normal buttons including smashes.

• Locked thread