Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
You're looking at the wrong spots bud

stump collector
May 28, 2007

tomstuart posted:

fins are really good at speedrunning video games

fins are also really good at arguing that they are white when they are in fact, not white

Are they asian.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i support this. people in america have no concept of personal space. given that most americans are disgusting trash, i'd like them at arms length or greater.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

You're looking at the wrong spots bud

instead the poster should have noticed how pale the skin gets the farther away it is from the neckline and how the picture politely cuts off before the finn's skin goes full white walker (that reaches its maxima around the pelvic area on the women iirc)

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

we have reached goon overload

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
finland's primary export is prostitutes to the better scandinavian nations

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Darkman Fanpage posted:

finland's primary export is prostitutes to the better scandinavian nations

we call those gypsys

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

poopzilla posted:

we have reached goon overload

:tipshat:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dated a finn. she was a crazy violent drunk

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

Finland is the Wisconsin of europe

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
youd think they could just write black metal songs about the horror of the war in syria and become finnish rockstars

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh also tuuka rask is very good thank you for tuuka

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
thanks you future crew

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
i also remember the demo scene

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Parallax Scroll posted:

Lemme get them digits :mrgw:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh also tuuka rask is very good thank you for tuuka

he is a crazy angry person though

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
also thank you for management by perkele because nothing's funnier than idiots practicing cultural imperialism every few months on the linux kernel mailing list trying to call out Torvalds for pissing on someone for making dumb errors, this was a really run on post basically thanks for being direct bastards

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

eSports Chaebol posted:

he is a crazy angry person though

yes but it is endearing

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

tetsuo posted:

also thank you for management by perkele because nothing's funnier than idiots practicing cultural imperialism every few months on the linux kernel mailing list trying to call out Torvalds for pissing on someone for making dumb errors, this was a really run on post basically thanks for being direct bastards

idgi

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Management_by_perkele

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds#Professional_attitude

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/16/torvalds_potty_mouty_fight_back/

quote:

A Linux developer has blasted the kernel's chief Linus Torvalds, taking him to task for his famous potty mouth and brutal putdowns of his lieutenants.

every few months someone complains that he's just too darn mean (read: finnish) and i find it hilarious

tetsuo fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 26, 2015

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
oh ok

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Brown Menace posted:

anyone can pick retarded-looking finns (by god it isn't hard, probably easier than picking normal-looking ones) but how about you post a true finnish alpha?

So that's why there are so many Finnish powerlifters and strongmen.

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms

Say Nothing posted:

this dude is def stronger than I ever will be, but what the hell is that lift? a rack pull squat?!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Finnish music is pretty great. Every Finn I have ever met has been pretty great also. I think they aren't bad at all.

They are better than Lithuanians certainly.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Say Nothing posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1MgbRluFGQ

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

"I might be doing dumb poo poo but gently caress you your writing it, dumbass."

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

hold up.

is this really a term coined by sweden to call finns big meanies when it comes to business? holy lmbo

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
Simo Häyha This little Finnish fella was pretty badass
During the Winter War (1939–1940) between Finland and the Soviet Union, Häyhä served as a sniper for the Finnish Army against the Red Army in the 6th Company of JR 34 during the Battle of Kollaa in temperatures between −40 °C (−40 °F) and −20 °C (−4 °F), dressed completely in white camouflage. Stalin’s purges of military experts caused chaos, and Soviet troops were not issued with white camouflage suits for most of the war, making them easily visible to snipers.[4] Häyhä was credited with 542[5] confirmed kills of Soviet soldiers by Finnish military historian Robert Brantberg, while the documentary shown on Finnish channel MTV Oy stated 505 sniper kills.[2][6] A daily account of the kills at Kollaa was made for the Finnish snipers. All of Häyhä's kills were accomplished in fewer than 100 days – an average of just over five kills per day – at a time of year with very few daylight hours.[7][8][9]

Häyhä used an M/28-30, with serial number 60974, since it suited his small frame (1.6 m (5 ft 3 in)). The rifle is a shorter, Finnish White Guard militia variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle, known as "Pystykorva" (literally "Spitz", due to the front sight's resemblance to the head of a spitz-type dog) chambered in the Finnish Mosin–Nagant cartridge 7.62×53mmR. He preferred iron sights over telescopic sights as to present a smaller target for the enemy (a sniper must raise his head higher when using a telescopic sight), to increase accuracy (a telescopic sight's glass can fog up easily in cold weather), and to aid in concealment (sunlight glare in telescopic sight lenses can reveal a sniper's position). As well as these tactics, he frequently packed dense mounds of snow in front of his position to conceal himself, provide padding for his rifle and reduce the characteristic puff of snow stirred up by the muzzle blast. He was also known to keep snow in his mouth whilst sniping, to prevent steamy breaths giving away his position in the cold air.[10]

Ultimo Hombre fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Sep 26, 2015

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

poopzilla posted:

hold up.

is this really a term coined by sweden to call finns big meanies when it comes to business? holy lmbo

sounds like the rest of Scandinavia get easily butthurt

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

poopzilla posted:

hold up.

yep, as you can probably tell from the asshurt swedes who still think their weak-rear end culture is worth looking up to

when truth needs telling, it's done in the most brutally honest of terms

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
as a finn i can confirm the boring. no bombs going off, no natural disasters, infrastructure mostly functional, who'd want to live here?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Triple A posted:

yep, as you can probably tell from the asshurt swedes who still think their weak-rear end culture is worth looking up to

when truth needs telling, it's done in the most brutally honest of terms

they know what it is they just cant admit it

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

The Brown Menace posted:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i don't quite follow the hate for cheap chinese food. If this is all it took, you bitches ain't got nothing on what we deal with.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

The Brown Menace posted:

Who'd have thought those brown skirt wearers were once the scourge of Europe...

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
we know how to defeat them now

spread the word

• Locked thread