Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Free Market Mambo posted:

There is a facebook group tracking the location of all 8 police in the region, they'll never take me.

You must live in some kind of high crime area to warrant that many cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Anecdotally, I understand Norrbotten has been having a hell of a time getting immigrants up there. Many are literally refusing because "it's too cold. "

Never mind that they probably will have a better chance at integrating and finding gainful employment in a smaller town (which usually need workers).

Today, and only today, let us look upon Närpes and be impressed by their accomplishments.

Kva säir et?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Jag menar att jag ha hört bra saker om hur Närpes haft tagit i invandrare under den senaste decennierna, men man måste alltid skämt om Närpes. Det är konstigt, men det är låg.

Jo jag vet, ville bara skriva på närpesiska. Har mycket släkt där.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Nååå Närpes är ganska trevligt att besöka, och likt Korsnäs och Malax har dom lyckats integrera en stor mängd invandrare utan problem, står för runt 10% av befolkningen i många kommuner nuförtiden.

Här är en såndär bussvägrare i Sverige som ändrade åsikt:
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/dalarna/vagrade-ga-av-bussen-nu-alskar-han-fredriksberg

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Mannerheims glorius rectum?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Almost thought it was Marko Vanhanens place first when I saw the video.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I would say fists are in order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Guys, guys, what about austerity...

But *more*

Quoth the minister, "ever more".

• Locked thread