Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Next weekend I'm taking the snus boat to the Great Western Enemy, may Kekkonen have mercy on my boggy heart and I not be blinded by the glowing golden ones who dwell therein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

autoaim.cfg posted:

LET THE DRUNKEN STABBINGS BEGIN!

:finland:

P.S. Perkele!

Not morakniv, so I have no fight or flight reaction.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I see so many Englishmen come here and never learn how to speak (either) language. I love it here as an immigrant, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Where I'm at, even educated multilingual Finns have a bitch of a time finding a job that's not become the new normal of short-term contract/poor job security/low pay (compared to previous Finnish expectations).

Rolling up in Helsinki and saying "I'm here now" would be a tough row to hoe.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I pity the foreigner rolling up and asking for work without the twin benefits of knowing the language and white privilege.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
It's my birthday and all of my guests were able to have a unique Moomin coffee cup.
Consumerism with Finnish characteristics.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
For real, Finns send their women abroad to drag back fresh blood. It tends to not work well the other way around.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Drove across Finland yesterday, may the swamp reign and the tractors chug until Mannerheim's glorious return.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

His Divine Shadow posted:

Mannerheims glorius rectum?

mannerheimse.fi

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Kyyiton maito

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Guys, guys, what about austerity...

But *more*

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Stubb is the greatest wrestler the Bog has ever been graced with.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

hosed up seeing people packed in like that.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

You must pay the troll tull to get into the badhål.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

quote:

her tits so big
she has to pay
double entrance at the baths
lol

lol

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
My Finnish father-in-law was so drat proud of his PT Cruiser.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I avulsed a nice chunk of my thumb with an axe once, and while getting it stitched back I joked with the nurse that I'd had an "axe-ident."

She looked me straight in the eyes and said in the most emotionless voice I've ever heard "Yes, it is fun to play with words."

:finland:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Testti Reportti: Se on paska

• Locked thread