Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Zzulu posted:

I live right next to finland

Which side?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
what kind of overcrowded urban hell do you live in that you need elevators? :stonk:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Lord of Pie posted:

Finn shanking knives are so ubiquitous that you can get them at Wal-Mart

That's a knife made in Finland, not a Finnish-style knife. The blade is too slender and starts narrowing too early to be a proper Finn shanking knife.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

also it's great because it'll leave plenty of empty land for the hundreds of millions of refugees who'll eventually flock to Finland because this hunk of land might still have poo poo like fresh water left, and, even better, there'll be no one left to complain about the ulukomaalaaset at that point.

Nah, they'll still decide it's too cold and empty and go to Sweden instead.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Fighting a war in Finland is much like interacting with Finns in peaceful situations.

They wont be better at it than you are, but it will still be thoroughly unpleasant for all involved.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Should be hevosen.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

extra stout posted:

i wish this was true but when i read the immigration laws of norway even those that apply to me as an american it's really loving dumb, you have to bring 12 grand cash, have a work or student visa first which everyone says no one will give me, and then if you have all that you get a janitor job and can't afford 50 dollar pizzas or 50 dollar bottom shelf liquor

lol

I can't feed myself, get a job, or get into college. Why wont a foreign country to which I have no ties whatsoever support me?

loving dumbasses, can't they see I'm an american and thus deserving of a social system I or my parents never paid for.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Catpain Slack posted:

Mikä vitun homosauna tää on olevinaan?

Sellane homosauna joho voi mennä jos joku muu sietäis olla sun seurassas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Whatever is available, generally.

Or tentacle, if you can drag yourself all the way to the KKK market to get some.

• Locked thread