Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

helsinki is hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Imagine growing up in finland and then suddenly finding yourself in a world without swamps, endless nights and the cozy confines of a sauna. Of course you'd be overwhelmed.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

denmark is the most boring country in the world

not about finland but I had to say it somewhere

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Frostwerks posted:

ive seen pictures of the danish countryside and it's like england in that if you find a sunny day it's actually kinda pretty out. finland is finland even on a good day

its a very pretty country and the people are very nice if youre not a foreigner (they're pretty racists in general) but it all looks the same and like I said is so completely boring. The only cool thing in denmark was hippy city christiania and that's gone now.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Skeesix posted:

Ha ha, Christiania's not going anywhere. It's a huge tourist attraction.

Weird, I was completely convinced that it was shut down, and I remember hearing about it from different sources. However, neat! Have some people who I want to visit it with. If anybodies ever in copenhagen and wants some nice hippie weed, remember this!

• Locked thread