Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Had anyone seen a podcast featuring the Dresden Files RPG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks guys :)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just wanna say that Campaign podcast is so drat drat drat good you guys

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Where do I jump in? Someone told me there's some laggy punts that lack focus and fall apart. I want to skip that without being lost, is that possible?
If you are asking about Campaign just starter from ep 1

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

PerilPastry posted:

Just started Campaign based on this thread's recommendations and I like it a lot. Thanks guys :)

But I have to know: Does the guy doing a gruff voiced British accent ever tone it down? That character voice started to grate on me really fast.
He does, you get used to it and it starts morphing into kiwi accent

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lake Jucas posted:

So I just released an Actual Play podcast using the Star Wars FFG systems and I hope you guys might like a listen. I was really inspired by Campaign, though me and my fellow improvisors who play are trying to focus on doing something a little more cinematic to set ourselves apart. I'd appreciate a listen and hope you folks enjoy. You can find us here on iTunes, we'll be on Google Play later today, and most apps will find us. We're called Roll One.
Added to my ever suffering Overcast

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

dwarf74 posted:

Okay so Episode 4 of The Adventure Zone just about made me pass out, I was laughing so hard.
gently caress you are in for a wild ride my friend

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Relentless posted:

It's yet another standard D&D 5th Ed podcast, but D20 Dames is an all female group that ends up being pretty charming.

They all seem to be real life professional creative types, and there's good banter. The party ends up doing a lot of apologizing for adventuring all over the npcs. It's kind of a nice little break from some more serious/combat heavy podcasts.
This sounds like my jam

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
very sad news

at least it will continue with most of the regular cast

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Strange Matter posted:

I'd love to know what the details of their business disagreement was given that Kat and James usually seem to be so much on the same page.

I wonder if they'd ever try to run the Zelda campaign they talked about forever ago on System Mastery.
probably something to do with Kat's health stopping her from editing and releasing to a consistent schedule

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I just today loaded up episode 97 of Campaign and heard the news, now I'm sad. I met the whole group last year at GenCon and was relatively invested in the characters. I'm hopeful whatever they cook up next is just as fun. JPC and Jonny should be in everything.
Yeah I was shook.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tokenbrownguy posted:

Yeah. NeoScum has ruined trpg podcasts for me. The cast and pacing feels more like a full-production show than a hobby recording.

I think a lot of the credit there has to go to Casey - the editing, music, and ambient is top notch. Dude’s putting his heart and soul into it.
Have you listened to Campaign? (basically NeoScums more sensible sibling)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
but you need to listen to the Star Wars campaign

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the nonsense bits are the best bits imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tokenbrownguy posted:

Yep, Campaign got me into APs. It’s definitely a great listen, but can’t hold a candle to NeoScum’s cackling irreverence.
cool, neoscum is good poo poo