Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
i've also gotten that far, but i still have like three copies of daikatana from inflicting them on friends no reason, so also don't bother

wait, i don't know how that server list works, are there still people besides you running daikatana multiplayer servers in 2015?

CraigK fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
oh, right

my waifu is lina from dota 2 because she's spunky, and takes no guff, and is extremely powerful and can hold her own in any fight

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
dota 2 is NOT a good game doctorstrangelove is CORRECT on that one

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Also when the mission is loading DO NOT JUMP.. If you do, you will go off course, and you will start underneath the map.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
STEAM SALE

IF YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS TOUR DE FORCE OF TURN OF THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY GAMING, IT'S ONLY $1.74

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
i'm sorry, did the final quit screen message make a loving ultima 5 reference??

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Thank you, so now if anybody asks me if the plot of Daikatana is as stupid as everything else in Daikatana, I can emphatically say "yes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
a) why do you have three loving copies of daikatana listed 2) dota isn't in "bad non shooters"

• Locked thread