Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

I'm not gonna lie, not sure why you're LPing this game Strangelove when there is a much better LP of Daikatana, and it's by someone who is appearently illiterate too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2NWPAuij4U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Today I telefragged a man by spawning on him, what a mess.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Handuar posted:

While we wait for the next video I have a great announcement that showed up in my email two hours ago.

CONGRATULATIONS

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Handuar posted:

While we wait for the next video I have a great announcement that showed up in my email two hours ago.

CONGRATULATIONS (oh god the forum exploded there and double posted)

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Handuar posted:

I knew all my work on this LP would pay off.

Today I found out that hunniepop is about 900 megs.

gently caress you strangelove.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

This is important, trust me.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

CraigK posted:

wait, i don't know how that server list works, are there still people besides you running daikatana multiplayer servers in 2015?

Yes. Nobody ever plays on them.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

BONUS CONTENT: TARGET DOWN

TARGET DOWN TARGET DOWN

TARGET DOWN

TARGET DOWN

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

CraigK posted:

Also when the mission is loading DO NOT JUMP.. If you do, you will go off course, and you will start underneath the map.

And to think I own games that are significantly loving worse than this garbage.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Thank you DA PANET EARF.
Goodbye Handuar.
And to DoctorStrangelove:

Congratulations!

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I'm one of those suckers that played Super Moses 3d Super 3d Ark and yeah, the final weapon is huge. It got retconned from bible cannon for being op.

I don't know if you knew this by the way, but the game got semi reverse engineered and got loving added to steam via color dreams. which still exists, if you wish to play this... thing. Also if I remember correctly the way they got the music to work is nothing short of insanity and involved like emulating the SNES sound chip or something equally as insane.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Broken Box posted:

Welp this certainly was a game!

I played that stupid Noah's Ark shooter because the neighbor's kids I sometimes hung out with had uber christian parents who thought all video games were evil if they weren't specifically about the bible. Didn't matter if it was a lovely Doom rip off, the name was all that mattered, and it was the closest thing to a 'fun' game they were ever allowed to play. And then the computer was taken away from the kids because they installed Chex Quest. That's my bad video games story bye

That's a shame to because chex quest loving owns bones all kinds of hard. Also the creator released Chex quest 3 for free, which has CQ 1 and 2 built into it.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I actually might have CQC beat since he doesn't have Sakura Spirit or Hyperdimension Neptunia.

No.

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

CraigK posted:

a) why do you have three loving copies of daikatana listed 2) dota isn't in "bad non shooters"

One of them is the GOG version, one of them is the steam version, and the other... uhh... I legit have no idea what it is or where it came from.

EDIT: turns out that it is the GOG version again. No I have no idea why I had 2 shorcuts to it on there, and why one is capital D and one is lowercase d.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

ModeWondershot posted:

Based on his list, I feel like it would have to come down to which of you owns a second Compile Heart game. Or Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015.

Galactic hitman and both stalin subways make up for that by themselves. By the way, I'f you haven't done so recently, you should go on the steam store page for Ride to Hell Retribution.

• Locked thread