Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Awright, I've been following this thread for a while now and mostly haven't written due to being an awkward and unfunny bastard, but I am enjoying it immensely and am glad that you are playing through this poo poo game for the surprisingly genuine amusement of myself and approximately 50-70 other people.

Also, for the sake of this contest, my waifu is the "N" key bound to noclip, because I see now that it has a limitless tolerance for bullshit, awkward angles and penetration.

Thank you and good night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Good episode, but I am seriously reeling the hardest from CQC bringing up Xin of all things in 2015. I never thought I would hear anything about Xin again since high school/first-year college.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Retsupurae did a video series on Xin and it is the funniest thing

Well, now I know where the rest of my evening is going! Thanks for the tip!

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Well, that looked and sounded absolutely terrible, and I too hope to be a part of the fun someday! Also, while I was convinced that the silver claw wasn't terrible in the single player it really doesn't hold up in multiplayer when the competition includes meteors and homing ball lightning of death.

Part of me is almost worried to see what comes next and how exactly it will fail to live up to how cool it should be.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Well, thanks for the votes for the N key, guys! I agree that Grievous-chan is pretty great though. I'll happily accept CQC's extra copy and have a terrible multiplayer experience with you if the offer is there, but if not, that's also all right as I will content myself with quality badgames like Earth Defense Force 4.1.

In the meantime, I do kind of like the Alcatraz concept (though Shadow Hearts has the best Alcatraz) but my God that Glock makes a terrible ringing noise every time it fires. Also the model clearly looks like it is pointed way off to the side. It's all I could have hoped for, really.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
The best for me would have to be the moment I realized that the subtitles at the bottom of the screen were supposed to be things the player character was saying, and the fact that the AK has no moving parts on the model.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer

DA PANET EARF posted:

And to think I own games that are significantly loving worse than this garbage.

I am unironically looking forward to the Stalin Subway LP.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
I would like to think that even the likes of Daikatana can be vastly improved by suitable music choices. Also it''s really too bad that Mikiko can't be arsed to hit the N key as you would not have to do ridiculous puzzles to make a wooden ladder drop (and from the looks of it you could just jump with 5 acrobatics anyway.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Clearly the Republican presidential candidate should be determined with a match of Daikatana. It's the only thing that could make the election circus more entertaining.

Also, I am ashamed to admit I knew what you were talking about when you brought up the toothbrush.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Welp, thank you guys for bringing us this travesty of programming and business with which I might now freely torture my friends. It was a lot of fun to see and hear, and I will look forward to whenever Stalin Subway gets played, and would be happy to be roped into co-commentary, given that you guys seem to have some fun doing it.

Also, CQC should absolutely add me on Steam so that I can gawk at his game list.

Have fun playing Huniepop.

Omedetou, bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I actually might have CQC beat since he doesn't have Sakura Spirit or Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Based on his list, I feel like it would have to come down to which of you owns a second Compile Heart game. Or Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015.

• Locked thread