Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the current iks are going to pay the price next ik constest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

in college i overwrote a copied doom 2 diskette to turn in some homework

Good poo poo. About time someone showed that overrated pile of rear end what for.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Getting facefucked at the firehouse.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

in college i overwrote a copied doom 2 diskette to turn in some homework

In college I stayed up all night to play the Dark Souls II Network test and after failing to connect for 3 hours they announced a reschedule. gently caress old people!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if a mentally ill lurker buy me my old avatar back i will emtpy quote a bad post of theirs and not troll them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

gently caress old people!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i cant afford to rebuy my avvy. all my money goes into cam girls, video games and war hammer figurines

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Bobnumerotres posted:

its piss easy if you pick the rogue or the sorceror and next to impossible if you pick the warrior, something they stayed loyal to in later releases

gently caress

at least the monk in 3 was pretty good

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I owe my mastery of computers to Chris Roberts and Origin Systems Inc. for their game Wing Commander: Privateer. I had to learn how to run that game with like 620kb free of the base 640k, with joystick, sound, mouse and CD-ROM drivers/TSRs all loaded.

Also Lord British with Ultima 7.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i learned how to reinstall operating systems by trying to get the DOS jurrassic park game to run on my beat up packard bell with 3.11. i also learned how to work with autoexec and config.sys and these are cool things to know at like 8 years old

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When I was 9 my uncle gave us a big box of 3.5" floppy discs full of pirated games. That's how I discovered Doom for the first time.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

My earliest gaming memory's so old, it's in a loving museum:

http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/X1363.97

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Muppets For The Win

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Good gaming.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Pablo Gigante posted:

When I was 9 my uncle gave us a big 3.5" floppy dick full of Doom
:catstare:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pablo Gigante posted:

When I was 9 my uncle gave us a big box of 3.5" floppy discs full of pirated games. That's how I discovered Doom for the first time.

drat, that's the gift of a lifetime.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Muppets For The Win

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

dickzone.wad

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
when i was born my dad bought me unreal tournament. old gamer feels

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

THE PENETRATOR posted:

when i was born my dad bought me unreal tournament. old gamer feels
I got Quake III Arena for Christmas when I was 14. My graphics card was really bad so I had to play it on lowest settings and it still ran like poo poo but I played it constantly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

I got Quake III Arena for Christmas when I was 14. My graphics card was really bad so I had to play it on lowest settings and it still ran like poo poo but I played it constantly

i got my first video card that could play something other than Halo 1 on low settings around that age, which started the half life 2 chapter of my life that gabe never finished

surc
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

me on saturday night

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

me on saturday night

i miss max payne

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

i miss max payne

i cant afford to fix my av, i rely on the kindness of strangers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i make a deece 6 figgies but it all goes into maintaining my lifestyle, i cant spare $5 to change a picture on a website

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

i make a deece 6 figgies but it all goes into maintaining my lifestyle, i cant spare $5 to change a picture on a website

I make a deece 5 figgys

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive told so many lies on this website i cant remember which ones i pretend are true anymore

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I only tell the truth. I got widestancer pregnant when she visited here and l told her to get an abortion and now she stopped posting and responding to me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

I only tell the truth. I got widestancer pregnant when she visited here and l told her to get an abortion and now she stopped posting and responding to me

woah... same

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fix that goddamn avatar

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

images/spokkerjones~01-02-05gas3.jpg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Freak that bitch out Tone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
She disappeared off the face of the world.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mentally ill lurkers, while i would like my 8 bit max tar back, any great av featuring the signature smelling a peace of poo poo max payne face will be welcome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

She disappeared off the face of the world.

good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just made some pumpkin bread that took way longer than it should have to bake

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it probably feels good to haver sex with a woman

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There are numerous sensations involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU