Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Aurora posted:

Just started playing this and got Freyja from a pull, she supposed to be good?

You should play till 30 and get your free Legendary to see whether your account is worth keeping or not.

You'll eventually get a lot more 5*s, but Legendaries are a whole different story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
New patch notes for this game that still exists.

Valentine event, new skins, new nerfs, EE Jeunesse and Vayne,

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Well drat a new S1 5* eh?

The stat nerfs just seem to be pointing to those characters getting an EE soon if anything.

Well S3 maybe launching in a month or two if they're going for the yearly thing, maybe that'll grab my attention again. Although I'll probably farm out this event for that Hilde skin.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Drakes posted:

Well drat a new S1 5* eh?

The stat nerfs just seem to be pointing to those characters getting an EE soon if anything.

Well S3 maybe launching in a month or two if they're going for the yearly thing, maybe that'll grab my attention again. Although I'll probably farm out this event for that Hilde skin.

Yeah that's mostly why I came back for the event too. "Free" skins are always fun to farm, though I'm not sure what the optimal way to farm these chocolates is, gold week-end gives a very low payoff, so do the 2 rivals.

The Pell
Feb 6, 2008
Farm whatever you want. The chocolates scale with the ST spent on the match. It'll always be between 50-100% of ST spent (rounded down).

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

RIP Silla's butt. Long live hotpants Silla.

All that being said I'm really digging EE Hilde's new outfit.

FraudulentEconomics
Oct 14, 2007

Pst...
What's the story when it comes to starting this? Save all of your junk or what? I too want to make people feel uneasy when they see me shooting soccerballs with animu princesses.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Korea censor titty

FraudulentEconomics
Oct 14, 2007

Pst...

Kaboobi posted:

Korea censor titty

Which apparently makes Reddit throw a shitfit, no big surprise there. Turns out I had an account on this and I'm in the 14 day welcome back program? I've got a bunch of people and I'm just sorta flopping about. I can't even remember when I played this last. I'm just sorta using my teams I had from before? The gently caress is this.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

uugh.... reddit

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Kata-Haro posted:

RIP Silla's butt. Long live hotpants Silla.

All that being said I'm really digging EE Hilde's new outfit.

Well much of thunder is less cringey now, some look better since they're covered with more mechy stuff.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Has Ravian been changed?

FraudulentEconomics
Oct 14, 2007

Pst...

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Has Ravian been changed?

Gravity Down isn't a team wide AoE now, it's targeted on whoever she shoots at. Her active shot is now initially less powerful, but now stacks on top of itself each use (which has a 2m cooldown and only uses a fraction of the energy). She's still geared toward being a rapid striker, but I think with the reflex change she isn't the shoot steal monster she once was before. Spawn is actively discouraged in uncontrolled PvP now, since she'll regularly suicide on GKs.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ah, sorry, I meant in terms of art. What with the censoring and all.

Ravian's changes are what convinced me finally take a break from SS a few weeks back.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Ah, sorry, I meant in terms of art. What with the censoring and all.

Ravian's changes are what convinced me finally take a break from SS a few weeks back.

I didn't notice any change for her, though only her EE would have been susceptible.

The full list can be found here and she's not on it:

http://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/14452

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
Club matches are supposed to be in the next content patch:

Reddit link to images.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Yeah saw the dev notes for some other features on reddit a week or so ago https://docs.google.com/document/d/1moAX895EkhEL_A5uLeVTj160RMESgTC0NFFCaaQzBFM/edit . Personal/Club rewards for club matches don't seem like much, although club matches are seasonal soo could be another source of crystals/d.stones. Alittle disappointed that they're maintaining the S2 player thing.

Maybe I'll get back into SS for a week or two when those matches hit, but until then I go deeper into my granblue hole.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Those balance changes sound pretty brutal. Nerf to action bar recovery and action speed, out of line passing no longer granting an action, nerf to penetration, and a specific change to try and remove one-shots from the game.

Finagle
Feb 18, 2007

Looks like we have a neighsayer
Game is fun, but I have no idea what I am doing yet!

Applied to AwfulSoccerSquad as FinagleSA

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Ghostlight posted:

Those balance changes sound pretty brutal. Nerf to action bar recovery and action speed, out of line passing no longer granting an action, nerf to penetration, and a specific change to try and remove one-shots from the game.

I don't know if the changes will break things up once you get into Champs/Galaxy, but I'm all for making other players viable. I am tired of running into the same Silla/Luka/William or Bell/Meta/Beth lineups.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Making non-legendary players viable? Ha. Haha, good joke.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
They're not bad changes, action control is drat vicious in general, and making defense a better stat is good considering how easy DR is to stack.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Nitis posted:

I don't know if the changes will break things up once you get into Champs/Galaxy, but I'm all for making other players viable. I am tired of running into the same Silla/Luka/William or Bell/Meta/Beth lineups.
My fully equipped Beatrice is literally the only reason I even manage to scrape into Diamond each season.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I come in to take a peek at what's new and

Kaboobi posted:

Korea censor titty

:stare:

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom

SynthOrange posted:

I come in to take a peek at what's new and

Kaboobi posted:

Korea censor titty
:stare:

I'm just laughing.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Drakes posted:

They're not bad changes, action control is drat vicious in general, and making defense a better stat is good considering how easy DR is to stack.

I'm looking forward to the penetration changes. Maybe Silla/Luka/Insert Striker Here won't be the default for everyone. I'm hoarding rabbits to feed Renee for this reason, and maybe Nari will be able to come out and play.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Applied to rear end as FuxATon.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
By the way if I'm still in Bad Soccer feel free to kick me since I haven't played in months.

I can't remember if I'm Aeon or Z3P1A.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Well poo poo, now I have no idea who to replace on my team.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Congrats you lucky person you.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
Patch notes, presumeably for tonight?

http://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/14753

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Yup, I'm still not seeing the big thing you get outta club matches. It seems like it's mostly for the suits/borders and battle balls?

And now with thunder having their S2 legend I'll finally burn the 7k crystals I've hoarded.

Drakes fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Mar 17, 2016

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

3xBHS, 3xRE, 10x5* Elementals, and 2x5* Swirlies to EE an S2 legendary, jeez.

Prolly a half million gold too.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Kaboobi posted:

3xBHS, 3xRE, 10x5* Elementals, and 2x5* Swirlies to EE an S2 legendary, jeez.

Prolly a half million gold too.

Unique stone combines are already 500k+, so this wouldn't be surprising. On the plus side, there are a lot more ways to make money than there were a year ago.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The rest of the patch notes are on the in-game page, but not the actual withhive website.

http://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/14757

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1awOmBpmvj-eSaYZnZtULNsdvXxLnWL3taJF635TUh0c/edit

RIP splitting a character and recalling only one copy.

quote:

> All recallable characters in possession will be changed to the selected character, and all character growth related status will be transferred as well.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So I uninstalled the game, but not before making 12 11-pulls. It was cathartic.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

So I uninstalled the game, but not before making 12 11-pulls. It was cathartic.

Did you get a Metatron?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Schrodingers cat posted:

Did you get a Metatron?

No Legends.

2 of the WW 5* that currently has an increased chance of appearing.
1 Robin.
1 Elaine.
1 Nez or whatever the WW passer's name was.
And like 2 or 3 more?

I had like 1 pull where I got 3 5*s but also a handful of pulls where I had no 5*s at all.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
Being to auto level spirit stones is one of the best QoL changes I've seen in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

No Legends.

2 of the WW 5* that currently has an increased chance of appearing.
1 Robin.
1 Elaine.
1 Nez or whatever the WW passer's name was.
And like 2 or 3 more?

I had like 1 pull where I got 3 5*s but also a handful of pulls where I had no 5*s at all.

Considering the only reason I still play this is to try and get her.... this isn't making me optimistic haha :)

Nitis posted:

Being to auto level spirit stones is one of the best QoL changes I've seen in this game.

The button for next CoD stage without return to COD Menu is pretty great.

• Locked thread