Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serenity Dove
Jan 29, 2008

If I had a Pikachu, it'd probably eat my stuff.
I'm really sorry for your loss dude. Losing a pet is one of the most heartbreaking things but from the way you talk about her and what you've written it's clear she was well loved and very happy.

About five years ago my husbands family's cat died. They had her for over 12 years and adopted her as a stray. She just went suddenly and sometimes that happens. It makes it hard to deal with in a way but she had a good life. Also I had only known Kim for a year but she was amazing. I get a lot of chronic pain so whenever I was feeling lovely she would just cuddle up to me and purr. I ended up bawling my eyes out. Don't feel bad for needing help with the grave. You just lost your bud and having to do something like that so soon after will hurt.

When we tried to bury Kim we realised we had left her in her cat carrier too long. She suddenly died at the vets and it was late evening in winter. We decided to bury her the next day, except we couldn't get her out the carrier. We were seriously considering either finding something as a crowbar or just digging the hole bigger and burying the whole thing. We ended up laughing as it was typical of her as she was such a loving awkward cat sometimes. Thankfully we got her out in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread