Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
When skullfucking a child, I like to do it through the mouth so I can watch the life slowly drain from their eyes while they choke, but my hedgefund manager buddies tell me that is a scrub move and the real deal is when you puncture the temple and gently caress their still warm, dead body through that hole.

I'm confused, so what is the best, most socially acceptable move?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
See, people don't like my methods. The results are pretty much in line with orthodox economic thinking, I'd argue the results are better . . . but because of a small difference in process people get all angry and poo poo.

• Locked thread