Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you think anyone in DnD understands economic policy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Veskit posted:

I don't know if anyone does or doesn't, but if you do and you have an area of expertise let me know cause I'll have questions at least! Especially with inflation.

Well right now the U.S. economy should be undergoing some decent inflation but due to a global recession in global markets and the U.S. looking like a good safe haven for money so the dollar keeps appreciation. This is basically the economic equivalent of having your cake and eating it too since you're printing more money with the same value so its basically free money. Increasing the money supply is good for the poor since it puts out more cash in the economy that they can work for and acquire to pay down debts, the rich hate it since it decreases the real value of their debt holdings.

• Locked thread