Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
So how do I, a typical us citizen, get my hands on a free loan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Veskit posted:

Get a subsidized student loan! Or get a loan in a market that needs to have its demand increased. A good example was the beginning of the housing market in which we needed to get more americans into homes, so we did so by decreasing the loan rate and increasing the money supply. Though because there was no inflation something had to go up, which ended up being housing prices.

Long of the short of it is that free loans will always exist in markets in which they need to increase demand.

What markets need an increase in demand? Rather, how do I determine if a market needs demand?

• Locked thread