Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

And that's after they hyped the season by telling everyone that Homer and Marge were separating.

Obviously they did because dumb marketing gimmicks involving characters you used to care about are the only tricks this show has left to get anyone to pay attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

J33uk posted:

Tonight is the first episode of the season I've watched and the last recent seasons episode I saw was probably back in May. She sounds really really harsh now, it's really distracting. It feels like a really awful thing to say about a performer because it's not like there's anything they can do but man.

I don't think the voices sounding older even reaches the top 10 biggest problems with this show

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Echo Chamber posted:

A pretty forgettable to end the most consistent season since 20, save the awful premiere.

I'll just ask for a thread title now for season 28.

Echo Chamber posted:

pretty forgettable

• Locked thread