Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

OldSenileGuy posted:

Holy poo poo was that bad.

I'm only 5 minutes in and it's already really painful. ANOTHER marriage on the rocks episode? If you can't rehash the same plots over, and over, and over again then you need to stop making the show. This thread is literally just stockholm syndrome in action. I stopped watching week-by-week in about s23 or so but I pop in at the start of a season on the off chance they've finally put some effort in. I saw a few episodes at the rear end of last season that weren't completely dreadful, but nope... back to the same old poo poo again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

precision posted:

Something that generates this much hate is something I am now compelled to watch. drat it, guys.

It's not set a new low or anything, it's just frustratingly poor. I wish I'd turned it off after 5 minutes too. I was warned.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'm curious as to which episodes you think are legitimately good? Regardless of internet hive mind deciding when the series went bad, I can't say I've thought an episode in a season with double figures was 'good' even when they were airing. Some were 'alright' in the same way that some Family Guy post-comeback (and in hindsight, pre-comeback) are 'alright'. Like, they didn't feel like a complete waste of half an hour but I'm not going to go out of my way to watch them again.

• Locked thread