Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Teh idea of a Pokemon being released like DLC is hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anyways congrats OP. I drove myself slightly dromal the summer Ruby/Sapphire came out because I spent a whole day fishing in that one river to catch the ugly fish and turn it into a Milotic, but that was the last time I completed a Pokedex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ive beaten the elite four of every gen except Black 2/White 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Let's all post our favorite starters from each gen. Ok, I'll start. Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig, Oshawott, and I've forgotten the name of the frog starter.

I heard you like Mudkip :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

i only played sapphire and i can't remember what the starters were.

Torchick, Mudkip and Treecko.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Torchick evolves into the coolest Pokemon of all time, Blaziken, which is also going to be my main in the Pokemon Tekken game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Blaziken is a Digimon.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blaziken_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked Blaziken so much that I bred my Blaziken 6 times and got 6 Torchicks and leveled all of them to level 100 so I could beat the elite four with nothing but Blazikens on my team.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sharrrk posted:

i used it to get massively overleveled and stomped on everything

I used it to make a team of 6 Eevee evolutions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have the most fun in Pokemon making gimmick teams and then never playing the game again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The show's premise is meant to embrace all ages and genders; the only qualification to hang out in the Pokémon House is an interest in Pokémon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In normal fashion I will be nice/mean to the various Pokemon.

• Locked thread