Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

no but good luck op. youre on the verge of becoming a pokemon master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

how do you even get all the pokemon anymore. hasn't it been like 8 years since the last time they gave out mews or something??? all these event pokemon are retarded.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Average Bear posted:

Just traded a guy in PGS for it... Gamer hell yeah

http://i.imgur.com/eW861BE.jpg

epic. congratulations

Soral
May 30, 2009

the last time you could get a legit mew was when diamond and pearl were recent.... you literally can't win unless you cheat

Soral
May 30, 2009

mabels big day posted:

I can get a legit mew on Yellow version, no hacks.

yeah but you can't get that same mew into a current, complete pokedex, because gamefreak and whoever else makes pokemon games are retarded, for several reasons

and i will now list them

Soral
May 30, 2009

sharrrk posted:

charmander, cyndaquil, torchic, turtwig, snivy. runners up are squirtle, mudkip, piplup, and oshawott. all of the xy starters blow

x and y is the first generation where i benched my starter in the pc and never got them back out

Soral
May 30, 2009

but also in that gen you get a second starter from the kanto set and also they gave away a free torchic for like a year so at least it had that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i had a shiny lucario named 4chan that i got off the gts

• Locked thread