Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I need a meloetta to complete my Pokedex. does anyone have one I could trade for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Soral posted:

how do you even get all the pokemon anymore. hasn't it been like 8 years since the last time they gave out mews or something??? all these event pokemon are retarded.

I hacked some shiny dittos and traded them for them all. But get this: you can't trade meloetta on the gts

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The check for meloetta is very strict in Pokemon bank. Since I only have a regular DS gameshark I have to make them in gen V. For some reason no meloetta that I make or take from pokesav passes the test

I also fried my computer

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Just traded a guy in PGS for it... Gamer hell yeah

http://i.imgur.com/eW861BE.jpg

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Volcanion. It hasn't been released in any event yet

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's insane that in order to complete your Pokedex in gen 1, you had to trick several little brothers into getting the starters and trading them to you for hours. Same with fossils.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I picked squirtle in blue so I've always chosen the water starter since. It's never steered me wrong.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The starters were like difficulty settings. Grass was easy and fire was hard. Grass was super effective first two gyms, water only first, fire weak to both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

As a Millennial I posted:

where the gently caress is pokemon z.

They released images of a new zygard so soon probably

• Locked thread