Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Average Bear posted:

I hacked some shiny dittos and traded them for them all. But get this: you can't trade meloetta on the gts

thats messed up. Good luck on your search, id help but i dont have one,s orry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

aren't there 721 pokemon. or has the last one not yet been released. i havent been following

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Volcanion. It hasn't been released in any event yet

ah. congratulations then, and good luck on your future endeavors

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

now they dont even really bother tying events to the pokemon and just give them out instead. they'll have an npc react to it and give some backstory but thats it. i think victini was the last one to have a real event

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

charmander, cyndaquil, torchic, turtwig, snivy. runners up are squirtle, mudkip, piplup, and oshawott. all of the xy starters blow

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

froakie's line is ok i guess but its the first gen where i didnt want to use any of the starter pokemon

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

can't say i agree

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the gen 4 starters are the best imo. all 3 have cool designs with interesting type combinations that let them all fight each other somewhat evenly. they were also all just good, strong pokemon. not a bad choice among them

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

the cool thing about xy and the crazy amount of EXP you get with the EXP share is that you could have a team of more than 6 and just rotate them out in each area, and maintain a decent level on all of them

i used it to get massively overleveled and stomped on everything

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

ghost pokemon are probably the coolest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

same accept i also have y and nintendo gave me x for free

• Locked thread