Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I can get a legit mew on Yellow version, no hacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

What was the pokemon they intended to release as an in game event but they finished the new gen before ever releasing the item that was supposed to trigger the event.

arceus i think. they ended up doing an event in HGSS though, even though there was a trigger for it in DPP

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

now they dont even really bother tying events to the pokemon and just give them out instead. they'll have an npc react to it and give some backstory but thats it. i think victini was the last one to have a real event

the sixth generation of pokemon has been a massive disappointment all around.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

fisting by many posted:

what was the generation where they had an event that unlocked a bunch of new islands, that was really cool

i do not care about completing pokedexes until they make it possible to carry completion over between generations because having to collect 1000 of the darn things every year is kind of ridiculous

well they have pokebank now, so you can at the very least move all your pokemon from one gen to the next

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The first gen is a tough one because i like all of them equally but I guess I'll go with Bulbasaur. then its Totodile, Treecko, Turtwig, Tepig, and Chespin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

the cool thing about xy and the crazy amount of EXP you get with the EXP share is that you could have a team of more than 6 and just rotate them out in each area, and maintain a decent level on all of them

• Locked thread