Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Just traded a guy in PGS for it... Gamer hell yeah

http://i.imgur.com/eW861BE.jpg

this rules, congratulations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

when i completed my pokédex for pokémon blue as a kid it was a defining moment of my gaming life. years later, when i returned to the game and with the help of a pokémon red cart, managed to get a mew and complete it to 151, made the journey insanely epic.

as dunbar's number holds equal for both people and pokémon, i won't attempt to complete a pokédex again.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

I usually replace my starter with a pokemon of similar type I like better.

that's horrible i always use my starter through the game. it was your first pokéfriend

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i really want pokemon z i only have alpha sapphire and have yet to play the new gen

• Locked thread