Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Tezzor posted:

The point of underlining the hideousness of our close allies is to demonstrate that US foreign policy is actually not based in following any higher principles, which unfortunately many in this country still believe, and many in this forum claim to not believe until they see some atrocity on the news and start demanding a new war

america does what is convenient for america

in other news, water is wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

SedanChair posted:

Invade. Can you imagine the looks on their faces?

are you implying they'd still have faces?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Fojar38 posted:

If the US did that would the Saudi's listen?

For about a second, before they remember China and Russia have free money and no moral hangups about oppressing civilians.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

I'd do it just for the reactions on Freep.

Instant 180 from "Nuke Mecca" to "Why do Democrats hate all our allies?"

That requires Americans to realise Saudis and Mecca are actually located in the same lovely desert.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Ardennes posted:

As it as been said quite a few times, no one actually cares about democracy, they just want to get poo poo done. Admittedly, the Soviets weren't probably overly concerned with worker rights in Afghanistan at the time either.

True. Democracy at best only matters within your own country so you can feel good about yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Being "princely relieved" is the high you get after mouth raping a servant and getting away with it.

"getting away" doesn't enter the equation if being a human sex toy is part of the job description of a royal servant :v:

• Locked thread