Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

Lethal injection is arguably more cruel and unsual that beheading. Given the choice I think I'd pick beheading.

Beheading is by far the most humane form of execution. Although "most humane" in the context of murder is a rather ghoulish phrase.

I suppose a high-caliber gunshot directly to the brainstem might be better, although that introduces some extremely small probability of failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

PT6A posted:

What about an anti-aircraft round straight to the head? I'm guessing that's over pretty fast, and the brain is certainly not intact afterward so there's no chance you could be conscious for any period of time after it happens, whereas I believe it's something of an open question with beheading.

Well we could drop a small nuclear device on a guy, but I think cost-prohibitive measures are probably out of the running here.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Popular Thug Drink posted:

nitrogen asphyxiation

cheap, safe, effective, painless, nontoxic, no mess, no cleanup

Yeah I should have been more clear; I meant the most humane of forms currently practiced.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

SedanChair posted:

Female atheist lieutenants snapchat from Mecca.

Pretty rare to see a six-word phrase that you know with absolute certainty no one has ever said or even thought before.

• Locked thread